Saturday, February 23, 2013

Ok, to good to not be from God.

I love those moments in time when you know that you know that God is listening to your prayers and is way ahead of you answering them before you even utter a word.

I just thought you would enjoy this.... this was very interesting since we prayed for workers at our opening prayer of the mission on Friday. We fervently prayed that the Lord of the harvest would send forth workers. We all were in agreement and when I got home I read the e-mail below. 
 
Oh and FYI this e-mail below was sent at 15:28 or in laymans terms----1:28 pm interesting timing don't you think since we were all in agreement from 12:30 to 1:00. Now that's a quick answer to prayers.

Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 15:28:59 -0600    Hi LaDonna,
I was given your contact information by a friend of mine at work. I have recently started bible classes and one of my callings is homeless ministry. I would love to get with you and discuss your needs and maybe get involved with your group.
We also welcomed  Pastor James Turner from Victory Through Faith Worship Center that came in only an hour after we prayed. He was very excited about partnering with us to serve those in our community of influence.
 
God is certainly stirring in the hearts of his people. Lord, continue to send the workers and thank you for them. AMEN
 
Maybe the Lord is stirring in your heart to serve. Look around, he is equiping you for ministry. Search your heart and see where he wants you to serve.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment